1. Snow Paint - Make some fun snow paint with the kids using only 2 ingredients!! The kids have a blast making designs and decorating the snow in the wintertime.
2. Ice Bubbles - There is something truly magical about them. And if you have ever seen a video, it is an incredible spectacle seeing those icy crystals spread and capture the bubble. Shrouding it into a glittery masterpiece.
3. Ice Suncatcher - With the combination of sunlight, ice, and a splash of color you can obtain quite magnificent results. The effect reminds me of rich-colored jewels shimmering in the sunlight. Suncatchers can give a dull winter landscape a quick and easy makeover.
4. Snow Kitchen - Grab some old pots, pans, pitchers, cups, spoons, and whatever else might be a fun wintery kitchen addition. Let your kiddo fill the containers up with snow. Add some icicles for pretend flavor or decoration and let the imagination take over!
5. Snow Volcano - Get the kids outside this winter and build a snow volcano for winter science! Kids can explore a favorite chemical reaction between baking soda and vinegar with an easy-to-build volcano made out of snow. Plus you can leave the mess outside!